Saturday 13 February 2010

Gah!

I'm starting to get a bit ... scattered ... in my approach to my artsy things.

So - to remedy this, I've put the tangible stuff aside for a bit & have been doing some digital painting.
It's been a really long time since I've done any - and I've been greatly enjoying it.


I find painting to be a much better 'switch off' for my brain than anything else - I get lost in it & don't plan it - I just let it turn out how it will.

The dolls I love doing - but they are mentally taxing and I can't even look at them when the bill paying job is in it's high stress phase (as it is now).

Fortunately I have a few finished dolls ready to go for Crafternoon Tea next weekend.
I may even fiddle with the colours a bit more on this painting & get some notecards printed...

No comments: