Tuesday 2 October 2007



This was what the inlaws got for Giftmas last year.




Might I add this was before I got my sewing machine?


These two are completely hand stitched. It took ages...




My husband made the little newspaper (it's full of geeky articles - stuff that he & I like), and Little-Miss-Five donated the teacups ('cos Nana & Gramps are always having a "Cuppa-tee!"
Nana started life as a Marion Halcomb pattern, "Grandma's Flying Lesson", but as I suck at getting the grain of the fabric lined up, the head came out an unusual shape. It sat around the house, scaring my husband, until he figured out what was bothering him about it....'It looks like Mum!'
So I had to make Gramps too, and little chairs that matched their new lounge suite...
The victims....



1 comment:

Corysaur said...

OMG whats the chance she ever posts something again?!