Monday 2 August 2010

Finally got some new batteries for the camera...

...rechargeable ones.

Bye-bye Crappy-phone-photos!

Hello Slightly-less-crappy-camera-photos!

Well, it's been a month, and I got three of five things ticked off my "MUST DO" list.
Here's number three:

 A pink Kells Wyvern for the Sprog

pattern by Smallworks
Of the remaining things: one is *almost* finished (hopefully tomorrow) - and the other (the Nav'i) I've just not gotten very far on - I'm just not "feeling" the sculpt at the present time...
Still I got three UFO's out of the way. Feels good.

I also started about six more things :D
Here's a couple of them:

huge cloth doll - she's about 2 foot tall.

Papercut "cameo"

over-exposed Dwarf.
And this wee guy was found in a box in the cupboard - I made him when I was a student - back in the mid-'90's. My Husband provided the paint job.

1 comment:

Lissa said...

You are very talented Alana! :)