Friday 2 July 2010

blurt...

Gosh - I've been in a bit of a slump recently and so much has happened - time to pull myself up by my bootstraps and get on with stuff!

I dragged out my pretty journal and filled it with lists!

I made a list of my half-finished projects (it's very long) - I intend to get five of them finished before the end of this month (I've already ticked off one of the five - attaching the legs to a plush pony that I'd made for the Sprog three years ago!).

I've got a list of stuff to list on Etsy - I need to take photos (which means I need to get batteries for the camera...)

... speaking of the camera - I need to take better photos of my resin girls.

Also - I've become a bit ... obsessed with vinyl toys.


I customised a 3" Dunny as a Big Daddy (that's a mini Polly Pocket as a Little Sister), and bought some cheap vinyl toys from Look Sharp for the Sprog and I to play with.
Then I won a twitter-based competition a few weeks ago! (but I'm NOT TO TOUCH the Munny I won until I have finished the five projects mentioned above...)

No comments: