Monday 9 April 2007

First post...

Hi, I'm Alana, also known as the Worlds' Worst Procrastinator (TM) .
After much mental anguish, I've decided that it might be a good idea to have a public record of my guilt. I mean, Projects.
Also, I've been reading a lot of blogs recently, and think that they're cool.

The theory behind this goes thusly ... If I've told someone that I've started something, then I feel horrendously guiltridden until said something is completed ...

So this blog is either going to help spur me to complete stuff I start, or become a terribly shamefulled space on the intraweb ...



So without further ado, lets start the guilt clock:

Ah-hem...

The intention is for this wee pile of felt to become an appliqued wall hanging of the lil' witchling in the sketch.




Wish me luck!

No comments: